Buy Low Foods is currently seeking part time Deli Clerks for our Deli Department at our Kingsgate Mall location in Vancouver.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain records of stock, sales and wastage
• Control and maintain records of inventory
• Resolve customer complaints
• Follow health and safety regulations
• Provide remarkable customer service
• Stock and clean work stations
• Greets customers in a polite and friendly manner
• Offering Samples to customers
• Filling product showcases
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
• Knowledge of various cuts of meat is an asset
• Deli/Customer Service Experience is seen as an asset
• Ability to work in a safe and responsible manner
• Ability to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks
• Able to work independently or as a team
• Ability to learn quickly
• Effective communication skills
• Understanding of ordering and kitchen budgeting
• Excellent time management skills
• Upholds and complies with company procedures, standards and policies in all situations
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Possess strong customer service qualities
• Available to work flexible hours
Our commitment to you:
Flexible work environment and room for advancement.
Competitive Wages with starting rates based on experience
Company match RRSP Program
Comprehensive benefits package including Dental, Extended Health, MSP, Life &
Wage Indemnity for full-time positions.
If you feel that you possess the knowledge, skills and abilities mentioned above then we
would love to hear from you! We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates
under consideration will be contacted.
Please apply in confidence to Human Resources by sending your resume at cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing your application to (604) 882-5161.