Nesters Market Employment Opportunities
Back to Job Listings
Lead Hand Back up Head Cashier - Kelowna
Job ID: n042
Nesters Market is currently seeking a Full Time Lead Hand Back up Head Cashier. This position is based out of our Kelowna location.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Cashiering, stocking shelves and bagging groceries.
- · Work within established policies and procedures for the Store regarding: customer service, inventory, invoicing, staffing, ordering, pricing, training, health & safety, receiving, image and cleanliness.
- · Key-holder, store safe and store alarm responsibilities.
- · Supervision of staff in the store manager’s absence, including communicating expectations and giving direction.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Previous Service Clerk responsibilities along with the ability to work in any department; meat, produce, grocery, deli, or bakery.
- Proven track record as a self-starter; dedicated and goal orientated.
- Complete understanding of till operation and cash-up procedures.
- Proven track record in store merchandising and driving sales.
- Demonstrated high level of communication, interpersonal & conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to ensure compliance of established company policy.
- Demonstrated ability to provide 100% customer service.
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written.
Our commitment to you:
- Flexible work environment and room for advancement.
- Competitive Wages with starting rates based on experience
- Company match RRSP Program
- Comprehensive benefits package including Dental, Extended Health, MSP, Life &
Wage Indemnity for full-time positions.
If you feel that you possess the knowledge, skills and abilities mentioned above then we
would love to hear from you! We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates
under consideration will be contacted.
Please apply in confidence to Human Resources by sending your resume at cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing your application to (604) 882-5161.
Apply for this job
Back to Job Listings